Thursday, October 15, 2009

Back into the swing

I believe I am back into the swing of things here at home. There are so many little projects to do around a house. Yesterday I organized and cleaned out two drawers and two cabinets. I was motivated to clean and organize drawers and cabinets when I was visiting my Aunt Nonnie (aka Memaw) in Florida. That lady is organized; I mean really organized and not in a "you better not touch" way either. If you need a nail clipper, a drink of water, a tissue, she has one (even in the car). Anyway, I was motivated to move beyond the exterior of my house and clean up and organize those "unseen" areas also. Still have a ways to go but doing good so far.

I even went to the gym and worked out yesterday. Speaking of working out I really need accountability, and in a big way, when it comes to working out so I'm counting on you, my dear friends, to be my workout partners and keep me accountable. So, I'm committing to you that I will work out on Friday and...shall I commit to Saturday? Yeah, Saturday too, I need to get back into at least three days a week. So, tomorrow and Saturday my body will be at the gym for at least 30 minutes on the cardio, crunches and...well that's all I'm committing to; I am still on vacation you know.

I'm off to find my next house project which will probably be organizing and cleaning more drawers and cabinets, I still have lots of cabinets and drawers in this house of mine. I haven't forgotten about painting either but I'm just not there yet; you'll be one of the first to know when I get there. Until next time; my God keep you and yours.

No comments:

Post a Comment