Thursday, August 20, 2009

Day four even though it's really day five

OK, so it's day five even though, technically, I was suppose to finish by day four, nonetheless I have completed my first project; the master bathroom. The mirrors shine, the sinks and counter are dust free, clutter free and clean, clean, clean. The tub and toilet are sparkly and even the shower is clean except for bits of soap scum which are determined to live in my home no matter how hard I scrub. I will figure out how to get rid of that evil stuff.

Now onto another room. Which one shall it be??? I think I shall focus on the entry, living and dining areas since those are the first rooms you see upon entering the house.

Day one: (Entry area)
Organize all those shoes which never seem to make it past the front door entry
Clean tile
Wipe down front door
Dust the floor edging
Get that big chair moved to where it belongs (which is not where it is)
Clean off and wipe down the ledge thingy
Clean off and dust alcove

Day two: (Living room)
Dust and organize entertainment center
Vacuum couch and under cushions
Organize and clean coffee table
Dust window sills and blinds
Make that room shine
Get rid of crap we don't need anymore

Day three: (Dining area)
Clean off dining table
Vacuum
Dust window sills and blinds
Get rid of any and all crap lying around where it shouldn't be

OK, the project continues so until tomorrow. Good night, sleep tight and may God bless and keep you all safe.

No comments:

Post a Comment