Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Tuesday??? Already??

Time does fly when you're not watching it doesn't it? Sorry to have not written in a couple of days. Let's see, I left off with discovering I own way more shoes than I realized. Now that I realize it I have to face the fact that yes, I do indeed own that many pairs of shoes and there is no reason whatsoever for a person with only two feet to have that many pairs of shoes. I mean, really, there are starving, shoeless people out there and my shoes are piled up in my entry (well, they use to be) and some of them I didn't even miss because I forgot I owned them. That, ladies and gentlemen is wrong - really wrong. Now, what to do about this worldly injustice residing in my own home at the hands of none other than...myself??? Hmm, that will take a bit of pondering.

In the meantime, I have completed my last project. The entry, living room and dining room table are now nice and neat; though everyone I live with is doing their best to make sure it doesn't stay that way which, my dear friends, is where the problem to housecleaning lies in the first place. No matter how much I clean, it just doesn't stay that way. I'm the type who picks a project, works hard, gets it done and moves on but with house work I can't move on because it just piles up again. I have a life, interests, hobbies - I need to nap. Housework and the continuous upkeep just does not fit into my "big picture", not that I know what my "big picture" is, but I do know it does not involve daily dusting, vacuuming and endless picking up of crap, crap, and more crap. Maybe if I just packed a few clothes and one, no two, pairs of shoes and just moved away by myself I could keep things down to the minimal basics. That sounds promising but considering the shoe incident maybe, just maybe, I'm my own worst enemy? Hmm, could that be possible?

OK, I'm done for the day. I'm off to ponder the worldly injustice of owning too many shoes.

No comments:

Post a Comment