Friday, September 18, 2009

OK, I may have messed up on one of the days of my workout but I have worked out three times this week. I did it and I've got a few sore muscles to prove it! I even set up an appointment with an exercise instructor for Monday to help me design an exercise plan to make sure I'm on the right track.

My upstairs room isn't finished but that is because I need my son to stay home long enough to move some heavy stuff out of the room; I'm good but I'm not that good. Anyway, I think I will have to postpone the completion of that room until tomorrow (Saturday) since I need his help. He's been working a lot this week and I prefer him to work for $$ then on my room for love (though he may not love me when he's finished moving that stuff; not for a few minutes anyway).

But, to assure you all that I haven't been sitting around doing nothing, I have kept up with laundry and keeping the house picked up and vacuumed all week. So, right now if someone dropped by I could actually invite them in without nary a thought of my house being messy.

I am glad it's Friday. Hard day at work and I'm glad it's over. I love children; I could totally do without a lot of adults. For those of you who don't know, I work with children; toddlers right now (they're so cute albeit active) - I do love those babies and can become quite the mother hen when it comes to my babies but that's another blog.

Will check back in tomorrow and let you know what I've accomplished. Until then, look around and find a blessing for every negative thing going on. I find when I do that the blessings really do out-number the negatives (just the fact my children and husband are alive and well and love me makes up for most negatives). Peace and God Bless!

No comments:

Post a Comment