Thursday, September 3, 2009

Those who know you best

My dear friend from way back when I wuz a kid, and then horrible teenager and even when I was a really, really, really stupid young adult (involved a male, of course), has expressed concern for my new obsession with domestication, lol. You know, I get it girl; it's unnerving isn't it? You've been there through thick and thin, Belinda, surely you can ride this one out with me too? You have always been the more level headed one honey, you know I gotta do this. Ahhh, I love friends, especially the one's who have known you forever; they tend to be between the eyes truthful (though Belinda has always been that way). You know, she has always given really good advise - I mean like the kind you should listen to...hmmm, maybe she's on to something here.

No comments:

Post a Comment