Saturday, September 12, 2009

Whaa, Whaa ): Oh poor me!

OK, I wrote at 10:35 this morning and have just finished with upkeep. Upkeep - it's 2:00 - I hate it! I have vacuumed, dusted, cleaned mirrors, sinks, wiped down, picked up and I said the house didn't even look that bad. I hate housework. I absolutely hate it. There are so many other things to do in life. I have decided we just flat out have too much house. I know, people love big houses, the bigger the better but 2,300 sq. ft. is too much for me to keep clean and enjoy life. We use to have a very small house, 900 sq. ft. and it was compact but I did not absolutely abhor cleaning it. I'm sure there is an in-between size house that keeping clean isn't completely overwhelming yet everyone can have their own room and move around without bumping into each other.

My husband loves big houses, he'd have one bigger than this one if we could afford it. I do not like it; I do not like it Sam I am. Now, that's not completely true, I like the house there's just too darn much of it. I want a smaller house. My life is busy, I like to do things, I do children's ministry, I work, I like working on projects (not cleaning) refinishing a piece of furniture, etc. but anytime I take on a project like that the house goes to hell and then I spend the next week just trying to regain ground again AND who wants to put a beautiful piece of refinished furniture in a cluttered, messy, hell-hole of a house?

I really need a housekeeper...or a smaller house; not that this is a great time to sell. It's a good time to buy but not sell and without selling for a decent price we're done for (like most people). So, I guess I will just complain to you, say a prayer and remember I am blessed and I am; I'm just feeling over blessed right now (is that possible?). OK, I'm whining like a stupid little baby (not that babies are stupid; but I am behaving in a stupid manner) but you know what? I don't care....I HATE HOUSEWORK!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment