Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Bedside Manner

My side of the bed is now neat, tidy and dust free. I tell you my house is looking...not bad. Guess it's time to find another project. Hmm, you know, my house is looking good enough the next project isn't tripping me as I walk by making what I need to do so obvious. There is, of course, always drawers, cabinets, closets and other "hidden" areas to clean but really, I am me. I'm going to ponder upon the next project for now. I'll let you all know what I decide. Tomorrow, I will just go around the entire house and vacuum, dust, tubs, toilets and straighten, you know all that upkeep stuff one must do. Actually, I feel I may be getting sick, my throat hurts and I don't feel so good. I'm really a bad sick person so I sure hope not. OK, will fill you in on my next project soon. until then - ta, ta.

No comments:

Post a Comment